The quality and price point of my live wedding painting service are extremely competitive!
A live wedding painting is a one-of-a-kind investment that will make your day memorable for years to come, and I am currently booking for 2023 and 2024.
“How are you able to offer such high-quality live wedding painting for such competitive prices?”
I get asked this question often. The short answer is that I currently live a simple life, which means I can offer an excellent price point and still make a Iiving.
See for yourself below with examples of my work and pricing!
1. Take a look at the map/calendar below for service area specification, corresponding rates, and available dates!
**PLEASE VIEW RATES/PRICING FURTHER DOWN ON THIS PAGE and view my calendar to see if your date is available before sending me an inquiry.**
2. Inquire using the form at the bottom of this page. PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR SPAM FOLDER in case my reply ends up there.
3. I will send you a live wedding painting contract and invoice for deposit via Square. Please carefully read contract and sign/return with a $250 deposit to secure your date.
4. On the day of the wedding, I will stay on-site for 3 hours. I will arrive approximately 2 hours ahead of time to paint a basic layout and will stay an additional hour throughout ceremony to paint in bride/groom and other details.
5. PLEASE NOTE: I will take the painting home to add finishing touches over the next couple of weeks. I do not offer on-site finishing. I never want to rush, and I need my home studio lighting and supplies to make sure your painting is finished to standard!
6. Your painting will be shipped to you upon completion (Approximately 2-4 weeks from wedding date. This does not include additional requests or changes requested).
My live wedding paintings are stylized in technique and process.
I do not do photo-realistic wedding paintings. My goal is to give you a custom, unique memory to cherish for years to come that differs from the hundreds of realistic photographs you will already have of your day. I use heavy-bodied acrylic paints on an 18x24 stretched canvas. You can see examples of my work below!
Live Wedding Painting Rate: $599+.
This is an investment for a unique, hand-painted heirloom of your special day. Having said this, I am confident that my rates remain extremely competitive, and I aim to keep it that way!
- Within 60 miles of Trenton, Ga (red circle): $599 Chattanooga, Dalton, Cleveland, Dayton, Lookout Mountain, Scottsboro, and more.
- Between 61-120 miles of Trenton, Ga (blue circle): $799 Nashville, Knoxville, Atlanta, Birmingham, and more.
- More than 120 miles of Trenton, Ga: $1000+ (The “+” will vary depending on overnight accommodations/driving time, and gas reimbursement. Please inquire for an exact quote).
A $250 deposit is due, along with the signed contract, to finalize your date booking.
My rates cover 18x24 stretched canvas, painting supplies, gas/mileage, drive-related expenses, approximately 3-hours of on-site live wedding painting service, at-home studio time, and shipping. A breakdown of rate is detailed within the live wedding painting contract. For locations in the 120 miles or more range, please inquire for an exact quote. *Rates are subject to increase at any time (price will not change if you have already booked).*